Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Wanted Drinkers/Hay racks

Author 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 13 7:20 am    Post subject: Wanted Drinkers/Hay racks Reply with quote

Hi, does anyone here have any automatic drinkers for sale or know where I can purchase some at a reasonable price.
I am also looking for screw or hook on hay racks about 3' + wide and a field hay manger (covered) on wheels. A few wooden hurdles too.

Many thanks

tahir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 13 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellyn, I've just been too busy to investigate whether we've still got our hayrack, will try and take a look today

Kellyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 13 8:37 am    Post subject: Wanted Drinkers/Hay racks Reply with quote

I know how busy this time of year is and didn't want to hassle you about it........so thought that I'd try and source some items here, I'm getting worn out trying to keep everyone watered.

I have some decent sized hay mangers but also a few silly small hook on hay racks that I'm constantly filling up but making the best of.

Most of my new mums are out on the grass for the best part of the day, I have a couple still kept in, I have 6 teenagers (goats, not my offspring) that are a pain but come October they will go to the males so might mature a bit, hopefully.

Just trying to get organised and hopefully reduce my workload a bit

Shan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 13 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We bought our auto drinker from Mole Valley.

Kellyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 13 8:48 am    Post subject: Wanted Drinkers/Hay racks Reply with quote

Quote:
We bought our auto drinker from Mole Valley.

I have bought stuff for them before, I didn't know they did auto drinkers, I'll have a look when I get back in, thanks Shan

alison
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 13 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellyn

MVF do everything.

Just come back from there. Only wanted 2 things, came back with 20!

Shan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 13 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.molevalleyfarmers.com/mvf/store/category/drinking-troughs-and-bowls

Kellyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 13 3:24 pm    Post subject: Wanted Drinkers/Hay racks Reply with quote

Quote:
MVF do everything.

Just come back from there. Only wanted 2 things, came back with 20!

Thanks alison, I've had a look, they want £43 odd pounds for one drinker and I need 10 + funds won't stretch that far I'm afraid.

Shan - many thanks for the link, I can't always find what I need on their website search info/product.

Think I'm going to have to go with second-hand, can replace with new if I need to next year perhaps.

OtleyLad

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 13 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't help with the hayrack but put me near a bottle of wine and i'll drink it for you

Kellyn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 13 8:28 am    Post subject: Wanted Drinkers/Hay racks Reply with quote

Quote:
Kellyn, I've just been too busy to investigate whether we've still got our hayrack, will try and take a look today

Morning Tahir, any luck finding the hayrack?

Quote:
Can't help with the hayrack but put me near a bottle of wine and i'll drink it for you

OL - thanks but that's one thing I don't need help with, glass of wine is the only thing keeping me sane, that and the odd shot of 12yr old malt whiskey, trouble is, its so strong I sometimes inhale it by accident and start coughing.....OH is very understanding.........

tahir

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 13 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted Drinkers/Hay racks Reply with quote

Kellyn wrote:
Quote:

Morning Tahir, any luck finding the hayrack?

Sorry haven't had a chance yet. I think I'm home all day tomorrow will try and sort it then

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive